One management tool for all smartphones to transfer files between PC & iOS/Android devices.
Generally speaking, Syncios detects your Apple device automatically when your iPhone/iPod/iPod touch is connected to the computer. But if your device is not detected normally, what should you do?
First of all, please make sure your are running our latest Syncios Manager. If it is, please connect your device to computer, go to the front large button and power button, hold until the apple symbol comes on the screen, release the buttons and allow to boot up. Syncios should now see the device and read the ipad.
What to do if it still failed? Don't worry, here we show you the solution to fix the problem manually.
Step One: Input "services.msc" and Press Enter to Open the File
Running Windows 7, please click start and input services.msc to the search box, then press enter to open the file.
Step Two: Double Click "Apple Mobile Device" and "Bonjour Service"
Step Three: Set Startup type as Automatic and Click Start
Please make sure that you have installed iTunes on your computer. If not, please download iTunes through http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/; If you have already installed iTunes and still get the message while starting Syncios, it is probably that your iTunes is not installed completely. Please follow the steps below to fix this problem:
1. Open iTunes and check if your device can be detected by iTunes.
2. Uninstall iTunes completely, then reinstall.
How to uninstall iTunes completely on your computer:
Open Control Panel > Uninstall a program > Uninstall all files with Apple Inc.
Note: some users may have 5 Apple Inc files, some may have 7 Apple Inc files. Just uninstall all of them.
iTunes 12.2 was released on June 12, 2015. If you're running Syncios version 4.2.1 or earlier, when you launch it, it would prompt you to install iTunes.
Syncios have improved a lot to support the much newer iOS 9 and iTunes 12.3. Please simply upgrade the Syncios to the newest version, this may solve your problem.
Here is how:
1. Click Button button on the upper right corner, and choose Check for update option.
2. You will receive the release notes prompt. Simply check on Install update button, downloading newest version will start automatically.
If you encounter the "Analyze is unsuccessful" error, you can check the following settings.
1. Unlock the device If there is Screen Lock password.
2. Make sure that you installed the latest version of iTunes, you can reinstall it then try again. If there is any fault in iTunes it will impact the success rate of device analysis.
3. If your iTunes backup files have been encrypted, remove the password on the iTunes backup file.
4. For iOS devices, please tap "trust" on your device to authorize this PC.
If you still failed to detect your iOS device, please go here to verify that Apple Mobile Device USB Driver is installed.
The following reasons may lead to this case:
To fix the problem, please follow tips as below:
2. Device still can't be detected successfully after trying the solutions listed above? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help.