One management tool for all smartphones to transfer files between PC & iOS/Android devices.
This is a very frequently asked question. Locking yourself out of your iPhone is always a tough situation. The iPhone can sometimes stop recognizing your fingerprint and the only way to unlock it is through the PIN, and if you can't remember what PIN number you've set there is only one solution possible: to restore your iPhone completely, erasing all data from your iPhone and the passcode lock along with it.
Also, If you enter the wrong passcode in to an iOS device six times in a row, you'll be locked out and a message will say that your device is disabled. If you'd rather not spend your time trying tricks that no longer work, read on for instructions on the official method that does.
1. From another phone or PC, go to icloud.com/#find.
2. If prompted, sign in with your iCloud Apple ID.
3. Click All Devices at the top of your browser window.
4. Select the device you want to erase.
5. Click "Erase [device]" to erase your device and its passcode.
1. Prepare the iPhone USB cable by plugging into your computer, but NOT to your iPhone. Leave your iPhone unplugged.
2. Launch iTunes on your computer.
3. Press and hold down the Sleep/Power button on the top of the iPhone to turn off the iPhone.
4. When powered off, press and continue to hold the Home button while you connect the USB cable to your iPhone, this will cause the iPhone to turn on .
5. Continue to hold the Home button until an alert message in iTunes informing you that an iPhone in recovery mode has been detected. When you see the option to Restore or Update, choose Restore.
6. After restoring or upgrading firmware, your iPhone will automatically reboot and exit recovery mode on it’s own.
Please also note that, for security reasons, Apple representatives can't unlock an iPhone for you without restoring the iPhone, either. The restore process will erase everything on it, including photos, apps, music, contacts, notes, videos, settting, etc. If you have backed up the content on your iPhone before restoring it, congratulation, Apple enables you to restore your previous backup files from iTunes or iCloud easily. To do this, kindly follow our previous tutorials :
If you had never ever backed up your iPhone before lossing everything, don't be sad, just use the third-party tool -Syncios Data Recovery, to recover all of your lost data by scanning your iphone directly.
You can choose different versions according to your computer’s operation system, just get more detail information from here: Syncios Data Recovery for Windows or Syncios Data Recovery for Mac. Simply download the free version and have a try.
Note: Preventing data from being overwritten will be the priority. Once your iPhone data get lost accidently, no matter iPhone 6s/6/5s/5c/4s/4 or iPhone 3GS, you should stop adding or deleting data on your phone. For once you updated those data, they will be overwritten and what you’ve lost can never be restored.
Step 1. Connect your iPhone to the computer, launch Syncios Data Recovery program on your computer.
Step 2. Choose recovery mode: Recover lost data from iOS device. Click on 'Start Scan' to retrieval your iPhone data.
Step 3. When the scan progress is finished, preview your lost data and choose content to recover to computer or iPhone. Click on "Recover" button in blue.
If you never synchronized your iPhone with iTunes on a computer or backed up using iCloud, the only option is to restore the iPhone as new, then, use Syncios Data Recovery to retrieve those earsed information. It's never too late to backup your iPhone.