Guide on How to Recover Lost Calendar from iTunes Backup File
Calendar app play an important role on our daily life, but iOS users usually lost their calendars due to the following reasons:
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch was stolen or lost;
- iDevice got broken, crashed, smashed, water damaged.
- Wrong operation, delete iPhone/iPad/iPod data accidentally.
- iOS upgrade, jailbreaking failure or factory settings restore on your iPhone.
Thanks to Syncios iOS Data Recovery, it can deal with all above problems and situations, against data loss. With iOS data recovery, you got three ways to recover your lost calendar or other data, such as notes, contacts, photos, videos, whatsapp messages, bookmarks and so on.
1. If you are not used to backuping up your phone content, or have never ever backed up your lost calendar, you can try to recover your lost calendar by scanning your device directly.
2. If you have good habit of doing regularly backup, recover lost data from iTunes backup or iCloud should be your first choice.
In following tutorial, we'll show steps on how to restore iTunes calendar. If you had never synced your phone to iTunes, simply chose the other two recovering modes.
How to recover lost calendar from iTunes
Step 1: Install and Run iPhone/iPad/iPod data recovery program. Click on "Recover from iTunes backup file". Then the program will detect all iTunes backup files existing on your computer and present them all for your option. Just choose the one that includes your lost calendar and click Start Scan to begin extracting the backup .
Step 2: After the retrieving process finised on Syncios iOS Data Recovery, you can check all recoverable data one by one in detail, such as photos, contacts, messages, notes, call log and more. Just tick calendars during the preview. Then save them on your computer with only one click on the Recover button.
Data available to recover
- Text content: Contacts, Messages, Call history, Calendar, Notes, Reminder, WahtsApp History, Safari bookmark, App Documents
- Media content: Camera Roll, Photo Library, Photo Stream, Voice memos, Message attachments, WhatsApp Attachments, Voicemail, App Photos, App Videos