One management tool for all smartphones to transfer files between PC & iOS/Android devices.
One A9 is HTC’s latest flagship, and so far this device has been causing quite the stir. It may not have the best internal specifications on the market, but the company thinks the affordable price point and all-around great user experience will make up for that. With its all-metal design, android 6.0 system, solid software experience and fast fingerprint reader, the One A9 certainly brings a lot to the table.
Got excited about your new devices? Don't get too complacent and jubilant! Backups are indispensable. Whether it's a backup of your HTC smartphone, your photo albums or your laptop PC, backups come in at just the right moment to save the day. There is nothing worse than losing everything on your phone or computer and realizing you never backed anything up. So here are a few methods for making an HTC One A9 backup.
To Save the time and frustration of re-creating users' personalized HTC One experience, HTC designed a backup app to allow uses to do a daily backup to the cloud, so you can easily restore your content and settings next time. So, just turn on HTC Backup to do a daily backup of your phone over Wi-Fi.
Here are the steps:
You'll see the most recent backup date and time under Backup history.
Syncios Data Transfer backs up and restores to and from your computer all the important information and media files stored on your smart phone or any other Android devices. The program will save in a folder on your PC any videos, images, contacts, apps, and even call logs stored on your phone or tablet without any quality loss.
1. Download and install HTC backup and restore tool on your Windows or Mac computer. Connect HTC One A9 to computer with USB cable. Then, you will see the homepage of the program as picture showed above:
2. The following screen will allow you to select which items you would like to back up onto your computer, including: Photos, Videos, Apps, Music, Calendars, Bookmarks, Contacts, SMS Messages. Click Start Copy button in the middle bottom.
Tips: On the right side of the pane, you will also have the option to change or choose the location of the backup data. Select the [...] button that appears beneath the computer icon and select the location where you would like all data to be saved.
3. When the extracting process is done, you will get the pop up message Copy Completed. Click OK, the backup folder will automatically open. When finished, safely disconnect the phone from the computer.
With Syncios Data Transfer, you are able to restore your previous HTC One A9 backup files without any quality loss anytime and anywhere you wanted. To do this:
1. Launch Syncios Data Transfer. On the homepage, tag on Restore
2. You are enabled to select your previous backup files from the left panel . Check data you would like to move to your HTC One A9 on the middle checkbox. Click Start button, all of your selected files will be restored to the target device.
Tips: Syncios supports restoring or transferring your HTC One A9 backup files to another samrtphone or tablet, like iPhone, iPad, Samsung, HTC, Google, Huawei, LG, Moto, etc. It enables you to share data with your family and friends or switch to a new phone easier. Learn more >>