" Nothing is worth living for without music. " --- Nietzsche .
Music is one of the most magical thing in the world, it inspires so many people. thus it’s necessary and important to get a desired music player that works well for you. When you goolged, you will find there are hundreds of music apps, so finding the best ones can be like finding a needle in a haystack.
Here are the five best music player apps for Android introduced in this tutorial, if you’re looking for apps that stream music like Spotify or Pandora,
Top 1. Syncios Free Android Music Manager App
Syncios Free Android Music Manager App is a free comprehensive music manager App for Android. With it, you can transfer music between Android and PC, backup Android music to PC, delete Android songs, or play Android music with the integrated player.
- It enables you to transfer, edit, backup, manage, view iOS & Android mobile data: Music, videos, photos, apps, ebooks, contacts, messages and more.
- Download videos from 100+ video sharing sites up to 4K HD video quality and transfer to iPad/iPhone/iPod/Android.
- Massive free resources: videos, wallpapers, ringtones for Android
- Handy toolkit: Audio converter, video converter, ringtone maker, etc.
- User-friendly interface.
- Transfer music between Android device & PC.
- You can backup your Android music to PC within one click whenever you need.
- it enables you to play Android music with the integrated player.
- You are able to download ringtones, videos, wallpapers to Android.
- It allows you to make ringtones for your Android.
- It is capable of downloading ringtones to Android, but can not support downloading music to Android.
Top 2. Poweramp
Poweramp is an elite among the music player genre, it has been a solid music player App designed for Android music listener with a lot of feature for a very long time, and got 4.7 rating on the Google Play Store. It is highly-recommended by many bloggers.
- Plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support) .
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets.
- Separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment.
- Lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin.
- All the standard features you'd expect in a music player.
- Some out of the box stuff like OpenGL-based album art animation, tag editing, 10-band equalizer, and more.
- There is a high level of customization and theming available, including skins downloadable from the Play Store.
- Plays most of the popular audio codecs.
- Many people are facing problems with Bluetooth support (right now anyway).
Top 3. Rocket Music Player
Rocket Music Player is a powerful music App for Android that is packed with features, integrates with other apps, and seems to work fairly well.
- 5 Band Equalizer.
- Play Android supported formats (.wav, .ogg, .mp3, .3gp, .mp4, .m4a).
- Playlist shortcuts - launch playlists from your home screen.
- M3U and M3U8 playlist support.
- Material Design.
- Support lots of features and audio codecs.
- Support Chromecast.
- Integration with iSyncr lets you use some iTunes features.
- Some unusual but helpful features like the ability to bookmark your progress in a track (works well for podcasts).
- Even if you can theme it, the interface is still very busy with a lot of small text.
Top 4. Shuffle+ Music Player
Shuffle+ Music Player is an intuitive, lightweight and powerful music player App for Android user to enjoy music on their devices, it takes a more simplistic approach and has only the features needed to make it a good music player without any of that other stuff.
- Built in 6-band equalizer with bass boost,
- Extremely customizable widgets.
- Tons of theme options, including light & dark mode.
- Lyrics (embedded lyrics only, for legal reasons).
- Google style interface mimics Google Play Music, which was a good design.
- Standard features like gapless playback, tag editing, and a 6-band equalizer.
- Folder whitelisting helps keep your music collection.
- If you would like more features or theme, this isn't for you.
Top 5. PlayerPro Music Player
PlayerPro Music Player is an advanced music and video player App for Android devices, it comes with a standard, block-based interface with tabs for navigation. With a number of great features and some out-of-the-box stuff available, it’s really a nice choice for Android.
- Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
- Change the user interface of the Player by installing one of the many available SKINS.
- Single and group TAG EDITING: title, album, artist, album artist, track, year, genre, comment.
- Liven up your music library with album artwork, artist pictures, and genre illustrations that you can select from a variety of sources: ID3 tags (embedded artwork), SD card folders, Gallery app, and Internet.
- Pretty much all of the standard music player features including a large number of supported files.
- Some out of the box thinking like gesture and shake support along with lock screen widgets and simple tag editing.
- Interface is geared more toward tablets and phones.
More tricks and tips for Android:
Our smartphones store information or data from installed applications like social networking apps, etc, unless we have an Android device with masses of storage, we'll probably have to deal with a shortage of space sooner or later.
" I used to like listening to podcasts on my old iPhone 5, but the sound comes out of noise after I dropped it into the sink. Now I switch iPhone to the new Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, but it is not compatible with iTunes, and I have no idea how to sync my favorite iTunes podcasts to my new Android phone. Help! "
To free up space on your Android or make the most of your device's internal storage capacity, the easiest and most efficient way is to uninstall applications you rarely use or don't need.
" Since I got hundreds of contacts on my Samsung Galaxy phone, it is hardy to organize and edit them on smartphone with small screen. I would like to be able to easily see and edit/manage my contacts on my computer and sync them to/from my Android (two-way sync). It is possible? "