One management tool for all smartphones to transfer files between PC & iOS/Android devices.
iPad, personally speaking, is my favorite device for watching movies and reading ebooks. It's neither too big nor small for holding in my hand and carrying from one place to another. A lot of others are also fond of this tool. However, it's not that easy to transfer data especially photos from one iPad to another, so the sharing function is limited. Here, I explored 3 easy ways to solve this matter and sharing with you.
1. Connect old iPad to PC — Launch iTunes (To prevent erasing data from iPad, click to "Edit > Preferences > Devices" and check the option "Prevent iPod, iPhone, iPad from syncing automatically") and connect the old iPad to the computer.
2. Backup old iPad — Click the name of your iPhone from the iTunes menu on the top right. Then choose “Back Up”. Let the iPad backup finish within iTunes, keep iTunes open but disconnect the old iPad from the computer.
3. Restore new iPad from iTunes — Turn the new iPad on. At the “Set Up iPad” screen choose “Restore from iTunes Backup” then tap “Next”.
4. Connect new iPad — Connect the iPad to the computer and within iTunes choose the most recent backup from the restore menu.
5. Transfer data to new iPad via iTunes — Click “Continue” and let the restore via iTunes take place, do not disconnect the iPad until the transfer is completed and the iPad has rebooted.
1. Set up iCloud — Have iCloud set up on both of your iPad.
2. Find backup setting — Launch “Settings” and tap on iCloud on old iPad, then tap on “Storage & Backup”.
3. Initiate iCloud backup — Tap on “Back Up Now” to initiate a manual iCloud back up. Wait till the backup finished.
4. Restore from iCloud Backup — At the “Set Up iPad” screen on your new iPad, choose “Restore from iCloud Backup” and tap “Next”.
5. Retrieve data from new iPad — Login to your iCloud account and choose the most recent backup from the old iPad you just made. Tap on “Restore” to transfer the data from the old iPad backup to the new iPad.
You can choose between iCloud, iTunes, and Syncios iPad Transfer according to your home network condition or personal preferences. But if you feel uncomfortable about backup data with iCloud and also want to run away from the "overweight" iTunes, then Syncios iPad Transfer will be the best alternative that suits your needs.
Launch the program after installation, you will be able to see the main interface of the program. Hit the button Start to enter Phone to Phone Transfer mode.
Note: Make sure iTunes has been installed on your computer first.
Connect both your old iPad and new iPad Pro or iPad mini 4 with USB cables to your computer. When the devices are recognized successfully, the information of the both devices will be displayed in the main interface.
All the files will be seen between your two devices, you are able to transfer the files as you will. Just check the photos you want and hit the button Start Copy. Then just wait for the whole transferring process to the end. Of course, you can check the transferring process in the progress bar.