- Windows Products
- Mobile Data TransferTry
- iOS Data RecoveryTry
- Syncios ManagerFreeDownload
- iOS Data EraserFreeDownload
One management tool for all smartphones to transfer files between PC & iOS/Android devices.
Calendar is an effective tool for people to save time and streamline our organizational processes, it lets you create and edit appointments, share agendas, invite friends and colleagues to events, get alerted, stay on track and on time.Commonly you will know what a person does every day, every week, or every month. Depending on the person you're spying on, he or she may keep calendar events to remind himself or herself of important things.
In following guide, we will introduce you three ways to track calendar activities and events on the monitored device.
Kids are always unwilling to tell parents about the events they are about to visit, but they may get used to adding important events into the calendar so that through monitoring kid`s calendar entries, you will know whether your kid plans to go to the party, concert or a meeting with a new friend from Facebook. If your employees are carelessly revealing the secret company information to others, you will know and take measures & set confidentiality rules to avoid bigger trouble by using calendar spying app.
With Calendar Spy App for iPhone/Android, you can keep track of kid`s schedule and react immediately if you disapprove this or that activity. In another word, you can:
PanSpy is one of the best cell phone monitoring app for you to remotely track other’s call logs, text messages, GPS Location, keylogger, e-mails, app activity, media files, Social Apps and browser history. It does not require your phone to be jailbroken or rooted.
With PanSpy, you can:
Here are four steps to spy calendar activities & events on a target device:
1. Register an account on PanSpy.com or within the PanSpy app (available on both App store and Play Store). Once the account is created, it can be used on both desktop and within the apps.
2. Enter the target phone or device information after logging into the account and complete the PanSpy Wizard setup process.
3. Once the setup process is completed, and the PanSpy account is logged in, click the Calendar option on the left side of the dashboard. The detailed content the event names, created time and location is displayed on the right side of the Control Panel.
4. Click the refresh button to update the events created on the monitored device.
In a word, above-mentioned ways can help you view and check whether other inappropriate plans are added in the Calendar, such as the plan to have dinner with the competitors on weekend. Maybe you will catch an unexpected insider threat in this way. Employers will also know easily which employees are responsible, loyal and have high productivity.
PanSpy Mobile Phone Monitor
PanSpy is a professional monitoring solution provider specializing in tracking and monitoring tools for smartphone users.