iPhone Music Transfer to Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer/iTunes
Everyone knows how easy it is to get music onto an iPod, iPhone, or iPad with the help of iTunes, but have you ever tried to get music off an iPod or iPhone and onto a new computer? As it turns out, transferring music from an iOS device and to a new or different computer or back to iTunes isn’t a feature that is supported in iTunes.
Nonetheless it’s easy to do on your own. The Syncios iPhone Music Transfer is just for you. The Music Transfer Tool is a smart tool for transferring music from your iPhone to computer and iTunes. It's the ideal iPhone manager to backup music and video to PC/iTunes.
The iPhone Music Transfer tool now supports the latest iOS 11 . Import and export your computer files to your iPhone for viewing and playing, you can also deal with your files via the latest iTunes. Besides the music, video and file synchronization, you can even treat your iPhone as a portable hard disk when Syncios iPhone Transfer software is installed. We’ll walk you through exactly how to transfer all your music from iPhone to a computer below. Just simply download and have a try the free Syncios iPhone Music Transfer.
How to transfer music from iPhone to computer?
You can follow below quick steps to learn about how to copy and transfer music from your iPhone back to a PC.
Step 1: Download and install the free Syncios iPhone Music Transfer.
Simply download and install Syncios iPhone Music Transfer on your computer. Make sure iTunes has been installed on your PC.
Please note that you do not have to run iTunes when using this free Syncios iPhone Music Transfer.
Step 2: Connect your iPhone to PC.
Plug your iPhone into PC with USB cable, launch Syncios iPhone Music Transfer. Then Syncios would display all music in your iPhone.
Step 3: Transfer Music from iPhone to computer.
1. Click Media tab on the left panel and choose Music from right.
2. Select songs in your iPhone you would like to backup to computer. Hold down Ctrl/Shift key to select multiple music.
3. Click "Export" button.
4. Browse output location and export selected music from iPhone to your computer.
How to transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes?
Follow the steps if you would like to transfer music from iPhone back to the iTunes.
Step 1: Transfer Music from iPhone to computer.
Please follow the above steps to transfer music from your iPhoen to computer first of all.
Step 2: Transfer music back to iTunes.
1. Open iTunes, click on File at the top of the window and from the drop down pane select Add File to Library if you want to add just one song or Add Folder to Library to add a number of songs contained in a folder.
2. From the 'Add to Library' window (that just popped up) select the file or folder that you wish to place in the iTunes music library by highlighting it and clicking on the 'Open/Select Folder' button at the bottom of the window. You finally successfully transfer music in your iPhone back to iTunes.
1. You can now choose to transfer (Sync) your 'Entire music library' (best choice) or 'Selected playlists, artists, albums, and...' to your iPhone or other iDevice by checking off your choice and then clicking on the Apply button at the bottom.
2. You can also transfer music from Android devices to computer with this free music transfer tool!
iPhone Music Transfer | Backup iPhone Music | Make iPhone Ringtone | Music Transfer for iPhone | Transfer Music from iPhone to PC | Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes | Transfer Music from PC to iTunes |
Supported Apple Devices and iOS Versions
|iPhone||iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS|
|iPad||iPad Pro, iPad mini 4, iPad mini, iPad with Retina display, The New iPad, iPad 2, iPad|
|iPod||iPod touch 6, iPod touch 5, iPod touch 4, iPod touch 3, iPod Touch|
|iOS||iOS 11 , iOS 10, iOS 9, iOS 8, iOS 7, iOS 6, iOS 5|
|Android||Samsung, HTC, Google, LG, Sony, ZTE, Motorola, Huawei and more|
If you would like to remove DRM from Apple Music, NoteBurner iTunes DRM Audio Converter (For Windows & For Mac) can help you. It’s a professional Audio Converter not only for Apple Music but also for M4A/M4B/AA/AAX audiobooks and M4P music which can convert DRM-ed Apple Music, audiobooks and audios to MP3, AAC, etc. And another spot of the Audio Converter is 20X faster conversion speed.
Try the free trial Now!
We also highly recommend that you try Sidify Music Converter for Spotify, which can help you to download and save Spotify music in common MP3, AAC, FLAC and WAV format, so that you could play the Spotify songs with your music player more freely.