One management tool for all smartphones to transfer files between PC & iOS/Android devices.
Voicemail allows you to retrieve and manage your voice messages. After setting up Voicemail, callers can leave a message even when your device is in use or turned off. So you'll never miss any important message. We know that your Voicemails are important to you and that's why we want to help you in backing up Voicemails to computer.
How to Backup iPhone 4/5/6/7 Voicemails to Computer?
Firstly, you need to save your Voicemails as Voice Memos.
1. Go to Phone > Voicemail.
2. Tap the Voicemail message that you'd like to save, then tap .
3. Click on Voice Memos to save your Voicemail message as Voice Memo.
Find Voice Memos to Check the Voicemails Saved Before
1. Go to Preloaded on the desktop of phone.
2. Find Voice Memos and turn on.
3. Check your Voicemails.
Install and Open Phone Manager on Computer for Free.
1. Connect your phone to computer ( Please allow Phone Manager read your data when connecting ). Go to Media > Voice Memos
2. Choose Voicemails you’d like to save > Click on Export to save your Voicemails to computer.
Note: Please make sure you've turned off iCloud Backup beforing connecting. Detailed instructions you can refer to here.
More Funs Here:
a) YouTube Video Downloader: click on Video Downloader on the top bar. Paste URL of videos on the middle box and click on Start download to download videos quickly.
b) Other Useful iPhone Tools: click on Toolkit on the top bar to find more useful iPhone tools here:
Phone Transfer / iOS Data Recovery / 1-Click Backup / 1-Click Restore
Ringtone Maker / iTunes Backups / File System / Audio Converter / Video Converter / iTunes Library / Media Library
Photo Stream / Reboot / Shutdown / Clear Cache / Mobile Hard Disk / Real-Time Log / Crash Log
How to Backup iPhone 4/5/6/7 Voicemails to Computer