One management tool for all smartphones to transfer files between PC & iOS/Android devices.
Sony's flagship Xperia Z5 is stuffed with a lot of the top tech we expect from a high-end phone. It's got a full HD display, tons of power and a meaty 23-megapixel camera what's claimed as the world's fastest autofocus (0.03s). At the front we have a 5.2-inch 1080p display; under the hood, we find a Snapdragon 810 chipset, 3GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, microSD card slot, and 2,900mAh battery.
Frankly speaking, you should not save photos, videos and other personal content solely on the internal memory of your Sony mobile device. If something goes wrong with your Xperia Z5 hardware, or if your device is lost or stolen, the data stored on its internal memory is gone forever. Given this situation, a surefire to avoid data loss on your Android phone is to backup or sync content to computer or Mac.
Sony PC Companion is a collection of tools and applications helping Sony users manage, transfer, backup and restore phone data at ease. Alternatively, Syncios has created mobile utility tools Syncios Data Trnasfer - that allows both Android and iOS users to easily backup, restore, and transfer all the important data and files in the phone storage, which supports backing up Sony Xperia Z5 to Windows PC and Mac OS X on one click. In following tutorial, we'll show you two methods to sync Sony Xperia Z5 to Windows/Mac .
1. Install and open the PC Companion and connect your device to the computer.
Note: Sony PC Companion supports only Microsoft® Windows XP™ SP3 (32 bit), Vista (32/64 bit) or Windows 7 (32/64 bit) or Windows 8 (32/64 bit).
2.Scroll to and click Start underneath Backup & Restore. On first use, it will take a moment to start Backup and Restore.
4. Check the desired content to back up and click Next.
5. Wait while the Sony PC Companion retrieves the phone file system information.
6. Enter a backup name and click Next.
7. Wait while the Sony PC Companion backs up the information.
8. Click OK. If not all of the information is copied over, you will see a error message and recommended troubleshooting step.
1. Download and install Syncios Sony Data Transfer on your Windows or Mac computer. Connect Sony Xperia Z5 to computer with USB cable. Then, you will see the homepage of the program as picture showed below:
2. The following screen will allow you to select which items you would like to back up onto your computer, including: Photos, Videos, Apps, Music, Calendars, Bookmarks, Contacts, SMS Messages. Click Start Copy button in the middle bottom. During this time, make sure your Galaxy s6 edge is not disconnected from the computer.
Tips: On the right side of the pane, you will also have the option to change or choose the location of the backup data. Select the [...] button that appears beneath the computer icon and select the location where you would like all data to be saved.
3. When the extracting process is done, you will get the pop up message Copy Completed. Click OK, the backup folder will automatically open.When finished, safely disconnect the phone from the computer.
With Syncios Data Transfer, you are able to restore your previous Sony Xperia Z5 backup files without any quality loss anytime and anywhere you wanted. To do this:
1. Launch Syncios Data Transfer. On the homepage, tag on Restore
2. You are enabled to select your previous backup files from the left panel . Check data you would like to move to your Sony Xperia on the middle checkbox. Click Start button, all of your selected files will be restored to the target device.
|Features||Contacts & Call logs||Messages||Calendar||Settings||Music & Videos||Apps||Supported System||Supported Devices|
|Sony PC Companion||Windows XP/ Vista/7/8||Sony mobile device only|
|Syncios Data Transfer||Windows Vista/7/8/10
Mac OS X 10.9 or above
|All iOS/Anddroid phones &tablets|
Tips: Syncios supports restoring or transferring your Sony Xperia Z5 backup files to another samprtphone or tablet, like iPhone, iPad, Samsung, HTC, Google, Huawei, LG, Moto, etc. It enables you to share data with your familes and friends or switch to a new phone easier. Learn more >>