- Windows Products
- Mobile Data TransferTry
- iOS Data RecoveryTry
- Syncios ManagerFreeDownload
- iOS Data EraserNewDownload
One management tool for all smartphones to transfer files between PC & iOS/Android devices.
iTunes is as good as dead, but Apple Music is rising from its ashes. Apple is ending iTunes and offers another three apps to be available for Apple music lovers. While the iTunes' announcement had iPhone XS loyalists up in arms: If iTunes dies, what happens to all your music now, and how do you manage and transfer your music among the iOS devices now? Closing down iTunes raises big questions for those who have built up musical collections over the years. Instead of dependent on iTunes to manage your iPhone music, we would like to offer you to import iPhone XS music without iTunes for a quick fit. And the method above would be also applicable to iPhones, iPads, and Macs so that they can get rid of the dependence on iTunes in the interest of music.
Step 1. Download and install the latest version of Syncios iOS Music Manager for free on your computer, and connect your iPhone XS to the computer.
Step 2. Connection with necessary cable acts as the first step to launch the program. Any puzzle for the devices connection, you are supposed to move to How to Fix the iOS Device Detection Problem. When successfully connected, homepage of Syncios displays the main features followed by Data Transfer,File Explorer, Photo Manager. And on the left panel is options listing Media, Photos, Ebooks, Apps, and Information for management.
Step 3. Click on the Media on the left panel of the homepage when you will come to music module under the audio category. The program would load the music songs already existing in your iPhone XS, including the title of the song, the artists and the length of time, the file capacity and storage path, etc. On this way, it is no denial that Syncios beats iTunes.
Step 4. Here you can selectively import the music songs on your PC by hitting on Add and further choose Add files to reach the folder path for the targeted music respectively. Or if you want a patch of music to import into your iPhone XS, you can click Add >>> Add folder to one-click move the music folder from PC to iPhone XS. Tip that directly dragging and dropping songs from computer is available too.
Step 5. Last step to Refresh a newest playlist of iPhone XS music. And you are able to play the music on Syncios Manager to make sure music could work normally.
More to tell
1. Without iTunes, Syncios Manager do help you to manage as well as photos, Ebooks, Apps, notes, messages, Whatsapp, etc. on your iPhone XS both for backup and recovery.
2. Besides these usual functions metioned for iPhone XS, Syncios Manager works as a perfect mobile assistant allowing users to convert URL videos into iPhone XS videos.
3. Especially the Ringtone Maker built in Syncios Manager is simply iPhone music fans are looking forward to.
4. It is now common that people possess several devices combined with iPhones, iPads or Macs, Phone to Phone Transfer toolkit perfectly skips the process of needing to have an intermediary to previously store the source and then extract to the targeted phones between these 2 sides. Thus holders can directly transfer files from phone to phonewith Syncios iOS Manager.
Import Music to iPhone XS without iTunes