- Mac OS X 10.9 - 10.15
- Intel Core 1GHz or faster
- 1G and above
|iOS Devices: iOS 5 - iOS 14|
|iPhone||iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone SE2, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4|
|iPad||iPad, iPad 2, The New iPad, iPad mini, iPad with Retina display, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad Pro|
|iPod||iPod touch (1-7 generation )|
" I purchased Syncios Data Recovery a few weeks ago and have been using it. I really like it, just wanted to thank you for such an excellent program, it absolutely brings back my precious iPhone data."
- What are the limitations of the trial version for Syncios Data Recovery
- What to do if I got the prompt "No enough disk space, please free up disk space"
- Can I put the recovered files back to iOS device?
- What to do if I get "Analyze is unsuccessful" error.
- What to do if I get "Syncios Data Recovery can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer" error.